These forums have good music taste (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Squidward nose is the only song that ever mattered and now they're gone :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Im the one streaming I'm A Star :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

but i object
fromis is losing in the march madness tournament
i will leave kps if they end up losing first round
:pandamad:
Omg why are you the perfect person I-

THEY BETTER NOT LOSE :pandamad:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Im the one streaming I'm A Star :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

but i object
fromis is losing in the march madness tournament
i will leave kps if they end up losing first round
:pandamad:
Dreamcatcher for the win :dab::dab::dab:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
IM A WANNABLE AND JIHOON STAN, DONT I HAVE TASTE????????????
Ok fine,you're an exception :sanapray:

I'm yet to see you stan an untalented group
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ok fine,you're an exception :sanapray:

I'm yet to see you stan an untalented group
I stan so many groups, you'd probably find one of the ones I stan untalented lmaooo

But my ULTS are talented, thats for sure :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I stan so many groups, you'd probably find one of the ones I stan untalented lmaooo

But my ULTS are talented, thats for sure :maheart:
Nahh no group is untalented

Not even Wanna One :sanapray::sanapray:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Nahh no group is untalented

Not even Wanna One :sanapray::sanapray:
I agree, every group has talent!! I was worried you were one of the salty stans who thought there were untalented groups :zoomeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread