- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Nana, Roa, Himari and Shiki. No clear bias yet; but I'm working on it. One will present herself, no worries.
Plastic surgery and Lenses to make the pupils large.I'm always surprised at how jpop idols manage to make their eyes look so big!
She's Roa.the girl with the highlights is cute af π³ π³
wtf i think it's time for me to stan <3She's Roa.
It's hard to imagine these cuties make up the darkest idol group in Japan.
Well, the group itself has been around for a fairly long time; but this lineup is new. Save for Himari, all the girls are new. Along with what's released by the previous lineups, their discography is fairly big. This lineup has released only one song to date however.wtf i think it's time for me to stan <3
Shiki Rukawathe girl on the far right... I think I'm in love![]()
There is no bad time to come back. πMarry me Pls. All or just one Idc.
Seriously though, missed my J-Pop peak when I was super into it
That's true. But shipping to Australia my country any kind of imported music, is deathly expensive.There is no bad time to come back. π
Ohh, I see. I'm on a similar situation. I'm broke. I'm limited to watch them on youtube or listen to whatever is available for free. When my situation gets well, I'll truly support all of them.That's true. But shipping to Australia my country any kind of imported music, is deathly expensive.
So until things return to a semi affordable state. Not much I can do.
Yeah sucks that everything costs money and if you can't afford it you're pretty much stuck in a rut.Ohh, I see. I'm on a similar situation. I'm broke. I'm limited to watch them on youtube or listen to whatever is available for free. When my situation gets well, I'll truly support all of them.