- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
they told her that she's a horrible teacher and she started crying and now she's leaving
she's not even a bad teacher, she does everything she's supposed to and teaches everything clearlymay the next teacher purposefully fail al of em in bio 💅🏼
I just hope the sub is just as nice as the old one... I can only imagine...may the next teacher purposefully fail al of em in bio 💅🏼
oh... well, that knocks out my last comment. lol I'll be praying for your sanity, Channie!she's not even a bad teacher, she does everything she's supposed to and teaches everything clearly
i don't want her to leave because our new teacher is supposedly strict
im sorry luv but i hope she's a devil of a teacher they all deserve itshe's not even a bad teacher, she does everything she's supposed to and teaches everything clearly
i don't want her to leave because our new teacher is supposedly strict