Audio These songs are 10 years old (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The reason why I stopped listening to western pop. Look how fed we were before. All these songs within a span of 1 year? There wasn't a single song in that video that I didn't know, and the fact that we were fed amazing music throughout the year just proves how easily satisfied fans are nowadays. Call me a boomer, I don't care, music will never be on this level again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The reason why I stopped listening to western pop. Look how fed we were before. All these songs within a span of 1 year? There wasn't a single song in that video that I didn't know, and the fact that we were fed amazing music throughout the year just proves how easily satisfied fans are nowadays. Call me a boomer, I don't care, music will never be on this level again.
that's true, I really prefer the 2000-2012 songs :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread