- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
The amount of times I used to listen to this ๐ญ๐ญ
This one gives off the same vibes as the last one.... Again.... The amount of times I'd listen to this ๐ญ
These next two... Are both interconnected with each other with the story line.... The screams actually somehow make me feel comfort... Idk why
Also just this one.... ๐ค๐ฅ
This one gives off the same vibes as the last one.... Again.... The amount of times I'd listen to this ๐ญ
These next two... Are both interconnected with each other with the story line.... The screams actually somehow make me feel comfort... Idk why
Also just this one.... ๐ค๐ฅ