These tasks are making me question everyone (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Whenever I see something random or just a little weird I'm like:

:zoomeyes: This has to be a task :naeunstare:

If not, then us KPS users are just getting weirder and weirder (I mean that with love) :lisalaugh::bigcatlove:


​
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Whenever I see something random or just a little weird I'm like:

:zoomeyes: This has to be a task :naeunstare:

If not, then us KPS users are just getting weirder and weirder (I mean that with love) :lisalaugh::bigcatlove:


​
when someone makes a thread and you know it's about you probably
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
that frustration. "banging my head"
honestly? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE? :D
I want my coins and everyone is like .... NO? :D
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
are we even allowed to reveal our tasks to others?
i doubt it

but what i said is true

:wimwim::ilovebread::joysip::lisalaugh::rosesmug::mgblush:
:bigcatlove:

that frustration. "banging my head"
honestly? WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE? :D
I want my coins and everyone is like .... NO? :D

I'm sure you'll be able to complete it :pandahappy:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm really curious to find out what people are doing to complete their task lol.

After the event is over, @Suzy could you reveal everyone's tasks? I'd like to go through them all and see what participants had to do. Would be funny to find out certain things they did was because it was a task :)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm really curious to find out what people are doing to complete their task lol.

After the event is over, @Suzy could you reveal everyone's tasks? I'd like to go through them all and see what participants had to do. Would be funny to find out certain things they did was because it was a task :)
Hi, yes I am keeping everything in one place on a google sheet document so once the event is over I will give everyone the link. :)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi, yes I am keeping everything in one place on a google sheet document so once the event is over I will give everyone the link. :)
I'll feel so freed when mine are revealed :lisalaugh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
thankfully i'm not one of them because i'm completely failing at my tasks :lisalaugh: i have no idea what to do with them. well yesterday i had an idea... but it would have given me warning points instead of event points so obviously i gave up lmao
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some things are starting to make sense, I didn't know about them because I'm not participating but now that I do I get why some people are a bit weird :wimwim:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope this doesn't go to y'all's heads like on this other message board I used to go on...

Back in '05, I joined the message board for a now-disbanded group called The Click Five, and I started out really loving it there; everyone was nice to everyone, no fights, etc. Until one day, a group of girls (and some guys) created a thread that was SUPPOSED to be a satire of the "scene kid" fad that was going on during that decade. It was all fun and games until this "satire" went to all of their heads and they started bullying us other users. To make matters worse, they were friends with the admin, so there was pretty much nothing we could do about having them banned without potentially hurting her feelings.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just hope this doesn't go to y'all's heads like on this other message board I used to go on...

Back in '05, I joined the message board for a now-disbanded group called The Click Five, and I started out really loving it there; everyone was nice to everyone, no fights, etc. Until one day, a group of girls (and some guys) created a thread that was SUPPOSED to be a satire of the "scene kid" fad that was going on during that decade. It was all fun and games until this "satire" went to all of their heads and they started bullying us other users. To make matters worse, they were friends with the admin, so there was pretty much nothing we could do about having them banned without potentially hurting her feelings.
I don't think you'll have to worry about that @Cosmic made this place specifically so Kpop fans could come together in a nice, friendly environment. A lot of us came here so we could be part of a nice community.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread