- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Yeah they have a few more, as well as some Japanese songsI've seen O.M.G before and I loved it. I love the other song too. Do they have any more releases?
Great. Another group I'll end up stanning even though I don't have the timeYeah they have a few more, as well as some Japanese songs
Just fyi they are currently disbanded and one member is in the Army, they are in talks tho to continue as HALO so its not certain they are fully disbanded or if they are going to continueGreat. Another group I'll end up stanning even though I don't have the time![]()
They have been around for a while with hardly any success so it's understandable.Just fyi they are currently disbanded and one member is in the Army, they are in talks tho to continue as HALO so its not certain they are fully disbanded or if they are going to continue
IIRC their contract was actually just a 5 year oneThey have been around for a while with hardly any success so it's understandable.
I'm listening to their discography rn and I'm loving it. Oh well.![]()