No clue where they could have gone. It’s a true mystery
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 25 July 2025 #1 No clue where they could have gone. It’s a true mystery Reactions: Selfmate, athenaaa, StirFriedPanda and 2 others
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,189 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,742 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 25 July 2025 #2 invisible yes Reactions: Ahsoka and Somnia
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,265 Reactions Received 4,128 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 60,706 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo 25 July 2025 #3 I love how the cat it's paws are directly on the dog his mouth making it look rather comical as "shhh don't tell them hoomans where I iz" lol Reactions: Ahsoka and dark_tranquility
I love how the cat it's paws are directly on the dog his mouth making it look rather comical as "shhh don't tell them hoomans where I iz" lol