Appreciation ...They shall be missed... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Today is a sad day... Soon I will have to say goodbye to my beloved Kai and D.O badges....
:pepecry2: :pepecry2: In the loving memory of...

38468
38469

I will miss their soft colors and warm atmoshphere... They will be missed greatly... :yolk::yolk:

But I shall have to move on... Today I will mourn for the ones I will lose... but afterwards I will face the new badges like Rose facing the regenerated doctor. They are still the ones I love... They are just different. I am sure I will learn to love them...

:pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg::pandabeg:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ok but the new group badge makes everything worth it. Tis so pretty~~

I was going to comment and comfort you!
Some of the badges are improvements... (Like Baekhyun's....)

but the 2 I have... :pepecry2: :pepecry2:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and QueenB

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also, i don't even have enough posts to get all their badges and I never even got the ones before :pepecry1:
That is just tragic... I barely have any badges though XD.... I have the ones I use and that is basically it...
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some of the badges are improvements... (Like Baekhyun's....)

but the 2 I have... :pepecry2: :pepecry2:
they are very pretty currently. I forgot Kai's new one lol but I like Kyungsoo's

Also, the new Chen badge~~~
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is just tragic... I barely have any badges though XD.... I have the ones I use and that is basically it...
I have a bunch but I only use like 8 lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
they are very pretty currently. I forgot Kai's new one lol but I like Kyungsoo's

Also, the new Chen badge~~~
It's not that I dislike the new ones... but I really love how warm the current ones look...

The chen one is definetly a pretty one!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread