They’re stalking us (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I went to an animal sanctuary in Utah on my recent trip called Best Friends. I wasn’t familiar with them, but we had a good time and learned a good amount, like about how ducks pant and wag their tails when they’re happy. But ever since then I feel like I’ve been seeing them more. On our layover on that trip (going back) there was a giant ad by them. I saw them in an article. Today at my dentists office I was looking at their cute animal calendar and noticed it was their product. They’re everywhere and either I just noticed or they’re following me now :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
maybe it was just a coincidence
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread