THICC PILLOWS OR SKINNY PILLOWS (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I can't deal with THICC pillows.

SEC_45751450-f286.jpg

They hurt my neck when I wake up-so I prefer my skinny legend ones.
:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
this isnt what i was expecting, but thicc ones :queen:
who cares about my neck as long as my head is comfy
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
this isnt what i was expecting, but thicc ones :queen:
who cares about my neck as long as my head is comfy
I care. I once was unable to turn my head for a whole ass day because a thicc pillow fucked it up.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
The really fluffy ones honestly.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread