Things about the world you don't understand (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
What are some things about the world you just don't understand.

Why so many men buy in to a specific definition masculinity and why all forms of masculinity are considered toxic? I actually have a problem with both extremes of this this. I hate that "masculinity" must fit in to a specific box. It's stupid and harmful to society. On the other extreme, what's wrong with feeling like a man?! It's ok to be a "man".

I used to know a "man" who was so sold on "masculinity" that putting ice in your coffee was a sign of weakness. I thoroughly enjoyed going to his office to "chat" so he could watch me add ice, flavored creamer, coco, sugar, etc. to my coffee and know I was about to enjoy my coffee way more than him. He often talked about how bad coffee tasted but he needed it to get going in the morning.

On the opposite page why shouldn't men explore and enjoy their own femininity?! Why does cute, fun, soft, luxurious, and gentle have to be the realm of women? Enjoying these things doesn't make you less of a man!

Not accepting either of these extremes was the best decision I've ever made and has made my life so much happier and enjoyable.

Now it's your turn!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I discovered adding a couple checkboxes to a form is as intrusive as asking teenage girls about their periods in detail and storing the information in a place accessible to many. Ig these checkboxes might be special because the person said they attacked them and their integrity or something when most checkboxes I know just sit there existing as an option.

But in reality I just don’t understand some peoples takes and comparisons, there’s “yeah that’s a stretch” cases but some go beyond that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Well I discovered adding a couple checkboxes to a form is as intrusive as asking teenage girls about their periods in detail and storing the information in a place accessible to many. Ig these checkboxes might be special because the person said they attacked them and their integrity or something when most checkboxes I know just sit there existing as an option.

But in reality I just don’t understand some peoples takes and comparisons, there’s “yeah that’s a stretch” cases but some go beyond that.
All reasons why Aliens don't visit us.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread