Things I don't like about Zoom classes (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Most of the time I forget to turn off my mic and then a ton of my classmates dm me being like, your mic is on. And I have to be like, did I do anything during that span of time that is super embarassing to have on mic. :kijoongstare:

2. See above ^ also I hate breakout rooms
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread