- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@MinSquishy for starters and Jungwoo inspired baby powder.
You're going to make your waifu and mistress jealous because of me and don't gaf because I snatched you from them like a wig.
XD I love chuuuuuuuu!~You're going to make your waifu and mistress jealous because of me and don't gaf because I snatched you from them like a wig.
No take-backs either. >:(
Not Jimin's buns?fat wallets
i cant quantify my emotions for jimin in a single word like softNot Jimin's buns?
And one of them is me, I know. lolthere are certain people that get me soft no matter what and who I could never stay mad at.
obviouslyAnd one of them is me, I know. lol
![]()
You are the best for that 🧡🧡🧡![]()
![]()
awww
stop being so sweet 🙈🙈🙈🙈You are the best for that 🧡🧡🧡
Only saying the truth Jennastop being so sweet 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I know bubuOnly saying the truth Jenna![]()