- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Are you sleeping alone?hm meds and asmr are the typical things I guess, but I feel like it helps when someone is sleeping next to me
usually yeahAre you sleeping alone?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!My lamb lamb plush Lola <3
![]()
I have a lot of plush animals and characters "I dub it the plushie room"
Lots of wonderful huggable critters in there hehe
It is so adorable! 😍My lamb lamb plush Lola <3
![]()
I have a lot of plush animals and characters "I dub it the plushie room"
Lots of wonderful huggable critters in there hehe
Ah reallyI have a big teddy bear called Paddington and also my phone.
I'll send a pic later, I'm lazy to take a pic rnYes yes
Ok goodTwo pillows, night light (don't judge me), fan running, it has to be cold, blankets.
Nu, I've just been hella inactive.Ok good
Did you change your username or anything??
Ahhh that is why then lolNu, I've just been hella inactive.