Things you didn't know about me (kpop edition?) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
So! There are a few things related to kpop that you dont know and in this thread i will be telling you guys those!


#1: I've been into kpop for 4 years now:)

#2: I didn't really pay attention to Jungkook. I don't know why, but i never really thought about Jungkook when i watched BTS related videos. It may be because i thought that he was to popular among ARMY? Or maybe it was because he was so good looking? I will never know i just didn't really like him but now im so in LOVE with him! He is so cute and talented! I feel bad for not paying attention to him in the past:(

#3: When it came to SKZ, I never really like Hyunjin until now. It was because i thought that he was too pretty and handsome. But now i look past that and notice how talented and adorable he is! I really enjoy listening to his laugh and i love how dramatic he can be lmao

#4: Ok....this one is kinda embarrassing but why not say it anyways?.........I don't know what a b-side is and im confused:( Please explain it to me:(

#5: I don't listen to many Senior groups. The only ones i listen to, are Super Junior, SHINee,4Minute, and 2ne1.

#6: This one is more like an unpopular opinion? But i never really got the hype around Sehun's looks. To me, he is just average? I never really understood why people thought that he was so good looking. He is talented yes and an amazing singer and dancer, but i just think that his looks are just average.

#7: I know 35+ groups. :) I won't list them all but i'll list the ones i listen to the most:)
Ateez​
Stray Kids​
NCT​
Seventeen​
EXO​
Blackpink​
Mamamoo​
Everglow​
Monsta X​
​
​
​
#8: I am older than 2 kpop idols.. IZ*ONE's Maknae, Wooyoung. And X1's Maknae, Dohyun.

#9: I knew ATEEZ since predebut. I've been anticipating for their debut ever since their pre-debut song: From(its a masterpiece by the way and you should totally listen to it:)).

#10: I don't listen to American Pop anymore. I don't have a problem with American Pop, I just prefer Kpop. I find it more catchy than Apop.

#11: I don't really ship any idols that are from separate companies.



I guess thats all for now:) BTW! Don't criticize me for these:)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
#4: Ok....this one is kinda embarrassing but why not say it anyways?.........I don't know what a b-side is and im confused:( Please explain it to me:(
A b-side is just a track on an album that isn't the title track ^^
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
When I first watched some bts related stuff I didnt pay attention to JK as well. He is so silent sometimes tbh. Since he was one of the most popular members, I thought he is a loud/moodmaker type of guy (well he has a side like that, but I mostly watched interviews at first with bts and he never really talked that much)
though JK is my bias wrecker now, he is a sweatheart :pandalove:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
When I first watched some bts related stuff I didnt pay attention to JK as well. He is so silent sometimes tbh. Since he was one of the most popular members, I thought he is a loud/moodmaker type of guy (well he has a side like that, but I mostly watched interviews at first with bts and he never really talked that much)
though JK is my bias wrecker now, he is a sweatheart :pandalove:
same here!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jenniesmug: I guess I gotta show you some good older groups.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread