Things you think you'd get hate for if you were an idol? (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Not being stick thin
Funnily enough also occasionally having cyclical weight fluctuations
that make me thinner because then they'll accuse me of B&P
Throwing up or being near faint a lot because of my condition
Being absent from performances to take care of my health (they'll say I'm lazy)
Falling ill during performances bc of my condition (they'll find a way to say I faked it for attention)
Reading fanfiction my fans write of me
Dancing sexy at my concerts (theyll scream think of the children even when im literally 32)
Not liking squid (you'd think that's some sort of sick joke but it's unfortunately possible)
Not knowing every twice song by heart in RPD
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,784
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can get in a foul mood when I’m tired :nayeonisdone:
Knowing their schedule I will not be able to tolerate all that and will most likely be labeled as rude
 
  • Like
Reactions: livelocked

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably my disability. has anybody heard from Big Ocean since like last year, two years ago? I have this sneaking suspicion that they're being slept on bc people are being ablist jerkfaces
 
  • Like
Reactions: kisshuhua09baby
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
406
Reactions Received
307
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,456
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my personality in general isn't very celebrity-friendly @_@ i'm not the humorous type, and am pretty reserved in social situations (mostly due to feeling awkward), both of which i feel would be read as standoffish... who knows, maybe i'll be labeled an ice princess and fans will find it charming in the end :soob:
 
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I can get in a foul mood when I’m tired :nayeonisdone:
Knowing their schedule I will not be able to tolerate all that and will most likely be labeled as rude
labeled as WHAT?
You know they said to her? (What?)
They were like, "You're so rude"
And Trinity was like "BITCH! Does it look like I could care?"
"I couldn't even care LESS!"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,784
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
labeled as WHAT?
You know they said to her? (What?)
They were like, "You're so rude"
And Trinity was like "BITCH! Does it look like I could care?"
"I couldn't even care LESS!"
I actually know this reference :haylul:
I’m honored! :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kisshuhua09baby

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If someone says something negative about me or my loved ones then I won't be afraid to fight back. I can be rude ASF if I feel the need to be, so I don't think a lot of people would like that
 

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,839
Reactions Received
1,692
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,031
probably my disability. has anybody heard from Big Ocean since like last year, two years ago? I have this sneaking suspicion that they're being slept on bc people are being ablist jerkfaces
They dropped a new album March 3 and are touring the US starting April 10.

That said, I'm fat, I have issues dancing, I can't sing high notes (most contraltos can't), and I'm a 64-liner.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread