Things you wish came with albums (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
I'd like them to send the digital files when I order an album online, like Lady Gaga did when I ordered Chromatica through her store. That way, I can listen to the album while I wait for my physical copy. I really don't care about anything else; I'm fine with jewel boxes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
life would be great if we could get signed albums at the original price of an unsigned one
that would never happen cause the demand would be too much
no1 would want a non signed one
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'd like them to send the digital files when I order an album online, like Lady Gaga did when I ordered Chromatica through her store. That way, I can listen to the album while I wait for my physical copy. I really don't care about anything else; I'm fine with jewel boxes.
yeh i agree there should be a way of downloading them
as i dont ever take the cd out the case tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread