- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
He's so hot. Can he be my boss? He looks so good in that suit, the red hair, his smile is so perfect. He knows exactly what he's doing OH MY GOD TAEIL put your jacket back on I think this can be considered sexual harassment, Your honor? He's coming onto me.
WHEN HE STOOD-- I--
HIS ATTITUDE when he sat DOWN?!
OH
MY
GOOD
GOD
He knows what he's doing.
When he loosened his tie
This is too much for a moondanse to handle.
Mentally I'm gone.
I want to work under his desk. I'll vacuum his office and wipe down his tables when he goes home for the day. I'll leave him little presents of candy in his desk drawers for him to eat during the work day. I'll massage his shoulders when he gets stressed. Oh, the sun is getting in his eyes? I'm going to fight the sun. We will only exist in a dark world when I'm done with him.
@lana @Nezumi @youngforluvv @Vikki @Rikai @Ghostface @Yili