- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
It is a pretty good try!!! I am less happy with Love you till' the endoh my gosh this is so, so, so gorgeous, willow !!what a wonderful album opener !! it's very poignant, fits the theme perfectly, and i think it will set a good tone for the rest of the ep !!
![]()
candice's voice is so pretty by the way if i haven't mentioned it before !!
i am living for her/your releases !!
keep up the good work !
![]()
![]()
it's a great try !!It is a pretty good try!!! I am less happy with Love you till' the end(the one I have just made now)
I feel like the end sounds weird hahait's a great try !!and what's wrong with "love you till' the end" ??
![]()
![]()
how so ??I feel like the end sounds weird haha
did you try it yet?how so ??i'm sure it's much better than you think !!
![]()
we are our own worst critics, as the saying goes !
![]()
i'm listening to it as we speak !!did you try it yet?![]()
I would be interested to hear what you thought :Oi'm listening to it as we speak !!![]()
i will let you know my thoughts when i'm done, not to worry !!I would be interested to hear what you thought :O