THIRD ANNIV (3 Viewers)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,712
Reactions Received
5,738
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,843
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
:nekolove: @Harmony_Starz YOU GAVE ME A NEW LIFE THREE YEARS AGOOOO

I AM SO SO GRATEFUL HEHEHEH I'VE BEEN INACTIVE CUZ SCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS RN BUT I LOVE IT HERE I MISS U GUYS I LOVE MY GNG :scree: :pandalove:

ALSO OCTOBER GRAPHICS COMING SOON SOB I HAVE NO TIME THESE DAYS :dying:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,082
Reactions Received
725
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,043
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY :dogsmile:
 
  • Love
Reactions: IGURO

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,812
Reactions Received
47,962
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,924
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY!!! :pandalove: I AM SO HAPPY OU JOINED HERE AND HAVE BEEN MY BESTIE FOR SO LONG!!!:wjhug:



I actually had my third anniv on September 24th but I was too lazy to post about it :dying:
 
  • Love
Reactions: IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,712
Reactions Received
5,738
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,843
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY!!! :pandalove: I AM SO HAPPY OU JOINED HERE AND HAVE BEEN MY BESTIE FOR SO LONG!!!:wjhug:



I actually had my third anniv on September 24th but I was too lazy to post about it :dying:
THANK YOUU :PandaUnicorn:

OMGGG YAYYY :wjhug: :catslap: CONGRATSSSS :ankha:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • StrayMixx