Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,442 Reactions Received 9,457 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,882 Gender Male 17 September 2023 #1 Reactions: gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 17 September 2023 #2 I actually enjoyed this! <3 Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,442 Reactions Received 9,457 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,882 Gender Male 17 September 2023 #3 Nyaz said: I actually enjoyed this! <3 Click to expand... I'm glad to read that. Reactions: gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 17 September 2023 #4 Pirioca said: I'm glad to read that. Click to expand... and the band's name is cool asf! <3 Reactions: Pirioca