:maheart:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 21 April 2023 #1 Reactions: Willow, seungfloral, Moguri and 1 other person
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 21 April 2023 #2 Love Raehwan. I will probably never call him from20 but his music is honestly super good and super slept on. Reactions: Willow
Love Raehwan. I will probably never call him from20 but his music is honestly super good and super slept on.
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 21 April 2023 #3 Cupid said: Click to expand... I agree. This one's better. Reactions: Willow
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,140 Reactions Received 98,928 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,837 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 21 April 2023 #4 oh a nice song! I'm going to add it to my playlist Reactions: Willow
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 21 April 2023 #5 Oh so fun, what is the title track then?? Reactions: Willow