Appreciation THIS CHEN FANART MADE MY HEART MELT (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I suppose the fanart section is for the creations of the users of the forum, so I´m not posting them there and to post the images in Exo thread would be weird, so forgive me for using it as a reason to create a new thread, but I swear I saw them just today and cried a little because of everything Chen had gone through and they are just sooo sweet and I´m so emotional.

source here
source: here
source:
here
source: here


 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread