Performance This definitely should've been the title track (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I will prove you wrong
Song slaps too but the title was not too badass and not cute either. It was kinda fresh as most bg's go for the badass concept.
This wouldn't stand out, Break All The Rules did stand out cuz it was different.

Proven wrong
End of my TED talk
Applaud me
I need attention
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will prove you wrong
Song slaps too but the title was not too badass and not cute either. It was kinda fresh as most bg's go for the badass concept.
This wouldn't stand out, Break All The Rules did stand out cuz it was different.

Proven wrong
End of my TED talk
Applaud me
I need attention
I agree that badass bg's are common but imo Break All the Rules didn't stand out either. It's not cute, its not badass, true. It's nothing really, just a typical song.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree that badass bg's are common but imo Break All the Rules didn't stand out either. It's not cute, its not badass, true. It's nothing really, just a typical song.
APPLAUD ME

Apparently a lot of people were reminded of old EXO so I think they went for that
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread