Appreciation This deserves so much more love! (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Agreed! :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
No but like same baby :pepecry1: And how’s so much good looks and talents wrapped into one person
he is just something else ksixbeo imagine being talented, gorgeous, and have the best personality all at the same time. hanse can relate :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
he is just something else ksixbeo imagine being talented, gorgeous, and have the best personality all at the same time. hanse can relate :sj_weary:
I wish more people saw what we see in him :junweary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have yet to watch it, I’m behind on the last few recent releases but I’m excited for this! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread