- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,399
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
The trolling...That "no" was so hated by so many fans... and I find it quite cringy. Lucas seemed to love those "no"s. After this he proceeded to alter Return of the Jedi to have Vader say "no" when the emperor was force-lightning Luke. Lucas didn't stop pissing off the fans.
That's exactly what Lucas seemed to be doing to the external observer.The trolling...
![]()
It's a little funny that people in general think of Vader as Anakin in the suit. His Sith name was Darth Vader. His master's sith name was Darth Sidious. And think of this: Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis; the sith name was always "Darth" with another name. Sidious named Anakin "Darth Vader" immediately after he fell into the dark side of the force. So Darth Vader is not Anakin in the suit; Darth Vader is Anakin's Sith name.It's honestly funny how this moment is anteceded by one of the most epic scenes in the whole franchise:
I want to add that that video does not show the moment when Anakin becomes Darth Vader. That moment happened immediately after Mace Windu's death. Anakin is overcome by remorse, thus the dark side of the force takes a strong grip in him. That's when he pledges his allegiance to Sidious; thus becoming a Sith Lord, Then Sidious names him Darth Vader, taking him as his apprentice.It's a little funny that people in general think of Vader as Anakin in the suit. His Sith name was Darth Vader. His master's sith name was Darth Sidious. And think of this: Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Bane, Darth Plagueis; the sith name was always "Darth" with another name. Sidious named Anakin "Darth Vader" immediately after he fell into the dark side of the force. So Darth Vader is not Anakin in the suit; Darth Vader is Anakin's Sith name.
Why are you not in my event exactlyThat "no" was so hated by so many fans... and I find it quite cringy. Lucas seemed to love those "no"s. After this he proceeded to alter Return of the Jedi to have Vader say "no" when the emperor was force-lightning Luke. Lucas didn't stop pissing off the fans.
Why indeed... I used to be a Star Wars geek back in the 90's before the prequels, and after the prequels my enthusiasm for the franchise kept diminishing. Right now I'm almost totally disconnected from the Disney Star Wars save for the movies. I never have been very active on this forum save when I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread, so I guess I was afraid my team would lose because of my presumed lack of activity. I'm now getting the impression that I'd led any team to an easy victory. I seem to be the biggest Star Wars geek in the whole forum.Why are you not in my event exactly![]()
I'm probably the second biggest geek but I'm not that knowledgable per say I've just watched a lot of videos, read comics and watched shows but I have no actual larger knowledge of stuff behind the scenes or anything, especially since I forget things really easily. And yes, I'm sure you'd have been great.Why indeed... I used to be a Star Wars geek back in the 90's before the prequels, and after the prequels my enthusiasm for the franchise kept diminishing. Right now I'm almost totally disconnected from the Disney Star Wars save for the movies. I never have been very active on this forum save when I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread, so I guess I was afraid my team would lose because of my presumed lack of activity. I'm now getting the impression that I'd led any team to an easy victory. I seem to be the biggest Star Wars geek in the whole forum.
@Death_Star_NASAWe need a @NASA (idk her username right now) version of the nooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo
Yes mine is superiorWe need a @NASA (idk her username right now) version of the nooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo