Appreciation This female solo song is an absolute bop (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
That whole taglist and my name isn't in it :umjicry:

I listened to it a while ago but I like the song, it's different from Saay's usual music (which is amazing btw). I think it'll grow on me.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That whole taglist and my name isn't in it :umjicry:

I listened to it a while ago but I like the song, it's different from Saay's usual music (which is amazing btw). I think it'll grow on me.
cuz i used my girlgroup taglist lmao
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Her along with another female soloist named BiBi had the best debuts of this year
:sj_weary:
Saay was a former member of EvoL and she went into the R&B scene after their disbandment; she has a lot of great singles, an album, and a mixtape. I highly recommend her album CLAASSIC and these songs.

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Saay was a former member of EvoL and she went into the R&B scene after their disbandment; she has a lot of great singles, an album, and a mixtape. I highly recommend her album CLAASSIC and these songs.

Thank you for teaching this uncultured swine about this bop making woman
:sanapray:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for teaching this uncultured swine about this bop making woman
:sanapray:
I'm just so glad you're interested haha! :nekolove:
Saay is one of my favorite soloists.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread