This forum has invaded my dreams once again and it's all your faults (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dreamed I had 90k points in currency last night, what do you even do with that many points :haylul:

Anyway I'm very angry at anyone who makes this forum a fun place to be how dare you :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You use that many points to try out all the different frames since there arent any example pictures :wimwim:
hey at least one of these days you'll get one you like :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
You use that many points to try out all the different frames since there arent any example pictures :wimwim:
i still vote for more custom looks to make points more useful, like on username like gradients and icons or background sparkle :lisalaugh: :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I dreamed I had 90k points in currency last night, what do you even do with that many points :haylul:

Anyway I'm very angry at anyone who makes this forum a fun place to be how dare you :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop::pandacop:
How do you only have like 1K messages? I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG AND WHAT???
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do you only have like 1K messages? I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG AND WHAT???
i only became active again like literally a month ago but i went from 400 to like 1700 LMAO
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i only became active again like literally a month ago but i went from 400 to like 1700k LMAO
Ohhh ok I was about to say I thought we were active at the same time and when I came back I think my messages were at 3k.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why is everyone getting dreams about ks and then there is me where my dream last night looked nearly exactly the same as the one spongebob episode where he missed the bus in some weird place :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread