- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME WHEN YOU DO GIRLI'm finna go make some 18+ threads rn JUST for you
DON'T FORGET TO TAG ME WHEN YOU DO GIRLI'm finna go make some 18+ threads rn JUST for you
I wish I could have more chances to post about my faves on akp; but it's the same as in here. I have to sneak in an offtopic reply about my faves because every topic posted about faves is on the kpop section. I guess I can post more; but I suffer from a serious lack of imagination and second guessing myself.Nah I feel you.
Wish it wasn't. As I love this place.
But you just don't get a lot of play for threads here.
I make my Tzuyu threads and I'll get a like or response from an admin and that's about it.
So I don't come here as much as I'd like to.
I stick with Allkpop as they generally have more traffic for my kind of threads. More Tzuyu stans there.
If this place ever gets more traffic like it used to a year or so ago I'll be back more frequently.
promote, go on omegle and spam lmaoI think we need a constant influx of fresh blood.
The core userbase, with the exception of a few users, has been constant. So when life happens, people get busy and the forum becomes slow. With more new users coming in regularly, we can avoid that.
How to get them, I have no clue lol.
Too old to be on Omegle now lol.promote, go on omegle and spam lmao
And on rabbit...Too old to be on Omegle now lol.
Maybe if we fish for users on Twitter![]()