This holiday is…..interesting (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I found it researching stuff but apparently there’s an international eat an animal for PETA day? People will really consider anything a holiday :haylul:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
PETA all I know is they tend to be a bit crazy.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I found it researching stuff but apparently there’s an international eat an animal for PETA day? People will really consider anything a holiday :haylul:
This is probably the most interesting holiday I’ve heard of recently and I wholeheartedly support it. Frick PETA.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: centen and Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
PETA all I know is they tend to be a bit crazy.
Crazy isn't exactly the word I would use for PETA... But I'm all for an excuse to eat an animal as long as I didn't name it, fall in love with it, it's a dog, cat, flying squirrel or pangolin.

:taeminbread:

that is weird… but have you heard of international nose picking day? Or pretend to be a time traveler day?
The following day should be International Bugger flicking day. Only buggers picked the previous day may be flicked...

Well that one seems legit. Why should future me get all the fun? Or do I mean past me? :jenniesmug:
I couldn't agree more, but it must be a weird day for all the real time travelers.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The following day should be International Bugger flicking day. Only buggers picked the previous day may be flicked...
I would be concerned if someone picked a lot of boogers :wimwim:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I would be concerned if someone picked a lot of boogers :wimwim:
They'd have to have allergies and live in the desert to get a ton of them. They have to be a day old or they would be fresh, gooey and stick to you. I'm being considerate.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
They'd have to have allergies and live in the desert to get a ton of them. They have to be a day old or they would be fresh, gooey and stick to you. I'm being considerate.
Or they could catch a cold
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread