This is embarrassing (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Today during 7th period, I didn’t feel well. I tried to stay still and see if I could finish school, but all the sudden I got extremely clammy, got a huge headache, and my stomach started turning. I practically flew out of my chair, told my teacher I wasn’t feeling well and left to the office. My mom and dad couldn’t come get me because they were looking at cows so I waited in the back office. My sweatshirt smelled terrible for some reason today, so I took it off. It still had random comebacks where it just smelled, which is already embarrassing even if I was the only one in the room. I waited until school was out and went to my brothers car. I felt like I was going to throw up so we borderline sped home.

I hate telling others I don’t feel well and it was embarrassing telling the teacher I don’t feel good in front of the whole class. Today was just bad lol :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s ok. don‘t be embarrassed by it. hope you are feeling better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread