Appreciation This is every free card that brekker has given to me, please appreciate her (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You guys may wonder how I have so many cards, and it can only be because of this generous and lovely friend that I have on here
My sets are also @brekker 's sets :sanapray: so let's take a look at how much she has helped me
I'm sure I have missed many more too, because of how much she's helped me with more indirect trades.
Look how many of my sets are hers as well :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:



1614283199110.png
1614283216284.png
1614283233180.png
1614283260364.png
1614283330175.png
1614283353468.png
1614283361684.png
1614283388140.png
1614283396687.png
1614283407679.png
1614283428598.png
1614283452482.png
1614283181490.png


Thank you so much brekker, I hope you know that I appreciate all of the help you've been
If you ever want any of my cards, please just tell me and I'd give it away in a heartbeat
​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg, no, please, I will get more messages about how I should not give away cards for free and comments in threads telling me how I´m ruining everyone´s threads.

I know you have meant well, but I have always done it just because I know what kind of a person I´m and that you are one of very few people that can actually talk to me ♥.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg, no, please, I will get more messages about how I should not give away cards for free and comments in threads telling me how I´m ruining everyone´s threads.

I know you have meant well, but I have always done it just because I know what kind of a person I´m and that you are one of very few people that can actually talk to me ♥.
If anyone comments stuff like that in this appreciation thread then I'll be very upset

You deserve all of the recognition and only appreciation for how much you've helped others
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Why thank you. I don't suppose I am--- but thank you.
I have seen you around, you love Bibi, I think you are already really great. you are sharing your opinions, even more perfect. I don´t need to agree on everything with a person to like them. I´m sure we´ll soon strike a convo. :) don´t doubt your perfection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili
Joined
14 February 2021
Messages
1,715
Reactions Received
2,962
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have seen you around, you love Bibi, I think you are already really great. you are sharing your opinions, even more perfect. I don´t need to agree on everything with a person to like them. I´m sure we´ll soon strike a convo. :) don´t doubt your perfection.
Bitch perfection? Hahaha I literally have nothing right with me.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Bitch perfection? Hahaha I literally have nothing right with me.
let me shake those thoughts out of your head, please. let me take you on a virtual coffee and give you a pep talk. I´m about to go to sleep but I will make it my priority at 3am to PM you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
She really helps us lazy collectors out :yolk::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread