But I like this one a lot for some reason :jisoosmh:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 May 2020 #1 But I like this one a lot for some reason Reactions: yeji, RandAlThor, honeyfornomoney and 1 other person
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 24 May 2020 #2 Same but It looks so bright and cute Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 May 2020 #3 that's one of the many sides of iz*one. I just loveeeee them Reactions: Ahsoka