Teaser This is gonna be the BEST IDOL ROOM Episode EVER! (3 Viewers)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
OMG, i can't wait to watch this, i love IDOL room so much, always caught every one of their episodes.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've wanted Loona to be on one of these high profile variety shows for so long now. And fromis_9 is a brilliant group to share airtime with. Their interactions should be super fun as well.

Not everyone will get the spotlight coz there will be too many girls lol but I'm still pretty hyped.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hopefully they wont disappoint you! :dab:
im sure they dont it already looks like they practiced alot!! if they can pull off thanks tho, i hope in future they have more challenging dances!!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Where do yall usually watch the sub episode.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
im sure they dont it already looks like they practiced alot!! if they can pull off thanks tho, i hope in future they have more challenging dances!!
haha alreayd changed yours I see...hmm
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Where do yall usually watch the sub episode.
THIS CHANNEL SEEM TO ENG SUB
Puffle Ko

but i tend to just search on twitter once a while after it gets aired , tho seventeen has its own subbers
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Already saw parts of the Vlive and been scrolling past these on my TL fast af so there's actually something new to watch when the episode comes out lol. Hope this gets them a little more recognition in SK.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Btw bro, I need a badge lol

Oh yeah and I was miataken APRIL with GIRLKIND lol
Lmao

I thought you were dissing me with that post about not liking april xD

Girlkind is a group i dont focus on
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lmao

I thought you were dissing me with that post about not liking april xD

Girlkind is a group i dont focus on
Lol no wonder we got misscomm that time, I ask if APRIL was the one with hit single SORRY and you said yes zzz I meant this one
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Lol no wonder we got misscomm that time, I ask if APRIL was the one with hit single SORRY and you said yes zzz I meant this one
I thought it Was SORRY as in Apologizing lmao

I dont really follow girlkind

Btw you dont do diss right?

I mistake because i think of you as deadpool sometimes
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I thought it Was SORRY as in Apologizing lmao

I dont really follow girlkind

Btw you dont do diss right?

I mistake because i think of you as deadpool sometimes
Sometimes I diss... But in a fun way lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread