MV This is high key very good. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, I thought about putting it under General but it’s still Korean so I just put it under here. I think it would be better to just rename the sections to “K-Music” “J-Music” and “C-Music” instead of having to make separate sections for everything.
That would be the best thing I think and maybe have sub sections, etc
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah I think that would be a nice thing to have. :)
@Son Na Eun What do you think about our suggestion to have a “K-Music” “J-Music” and “C-Music” instead of having to make separate sections for everything?
Also sub sections?
Or keep it as Kpop but add other k-music as subsections?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@Son Na Eun What do you think about our suggestion to have a “K-Music” “J-Music” and “C-Music” instead of having to make separate sections for everything?
Also sub sections?
Or keep it as Kpop but add other k-music as subsections?
Done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread