- Joined
- 14 April 2020
- Messages
- 1,013
- Reactions Received
- 1,693
- Location
- Ga Atlanta
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Ok so I boil the water
then add salt or say sauce to the water so it soaks into the noddles adding an internal flavor to the noodles alone
while that cook I make the broth
I add chicken broth then add smoke veggies oregano and basil
Plus spices to add heat and more flavor
Ounces the noodles are half done I but them in the broth to boil the rest
I sit on my grandma rocking chair and take a break (i know ur suppose to watch the food but did i burn down the place nope not yet)
after the wait, I take the noodles out and try to make the BEST SWIRL I CAN
(sometimes it works)
then once that is in a bowl it pours the broth in there
I add leftover chicken as many boil eggs I wan plus whatever eals I feel like adding
i drizzle barbeque sauce or soy sauce over it just so it looks cool and then a side of lemon
BOOM EAT IT EVEN THO IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THAT I HAD TO PLAY A 30min REPLAYS OF GOD MENU
then some how i ended up playing boom by nct dream and boss by nct during the meal cause i felt like a badass
How about ya'll imma only Hyungs and Noonas cause i'm pretty sure someone my age or close would put self-effort into all of this I took long but hey at least this baby shark got full
(i know ya'll must have try to make ramen or add something to ur insta ramen/noodles) @Yachii @PrideInBaek @yellowcoat @ohmygay @maruberry @Kat_in_the_box
then add salt or say sauce to the water so it soaks into the noddles adding an internal flavor to the noodles alone
while that cook I make the broth
I add chicken broth then add smoke veggies oregano and basil
Plus spices to add heat and more flavor
Ounces the noodles are half done I but them in the broth to boil the rest
I sit on my grandma rocking chair and take a break (i know ur suppose to watch the food but did i burn down the place nope not yet)
after the wait, I take the noodles out and try to make the BEST SWIRL I CAN
(sometimes it works)
then once that is in a bowl it pours the broth in there
I add leftover chicken as many boil eggs I wan plus whatever eals I feel like adding
i drizzle barbeque sauce or soy sauce over it just so it looks cool and then a side of lemon
BOOM EAT IT EVEN THO IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THAT I HAD TO PLAY A 30min REPLAYS OF GOD MENU
then some how i ended up playing boom by nct dream and boss by nct during the meal cause i felt like a badass
How about ya'll imma only Hyungs and Noonas cause i'm pretty sure someone my age or close would put self-effort into all of this I took long but hey at least this baby shark got full
(i know ya'll must have try to make ramen or add something to ur insta ramen/noodles) @Yachii @PrideInBaek @yellowcoat @ohmygay @maruberry @Kat_in_the_box