- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,702
- Reactions Received
- 16,711
- Location
- Old Folk's Home
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,552
- Fandom
- ARMY/Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I have blessed your eyes and memory, you're welcome.
In dresses, wigs, etc. on stage?Use toThey still do
![]()
yes yes yes and noIn dresses, wigs, etc. on stage?![]()
New groups need to bring it to the stage, man!yes yes yes and no
Yessss they really doNew groups need to bring it to the stage, man!![]()
Lol oh yeaaaah I forgot about thatIdk why but this brings back more of the controversies about male idols looking up the skirts of their members![]()
i dont even know who anymore but i think there were a few casesLol oh yeaaaah I forgot about that![]()
It's been so long, I don't even know who anymore either. Oof loli dont even know who anymore but i think there were a few cases
I would hope they throw a fit over GGs dressing up as men too then, because I've seen that happen plenty of times too.I can imagine people would throw a fit like they always do over a harmless joke![]()