Appreciation This is like… (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,457
Reactions Received
41,083
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,462
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
you look at yourself like this because you cant believe how beautiful you are i get that :takingnotes:
It’s because I’m talking to myself cuz I’m entertaining. :Sunwoo wtf why:
I totally didn’t want to write that this is my face when I look at others, but I’m too tired and I wrote the mirror thing instead. :idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: badcrookshanks

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,616
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It’s because I’m talking to myself cuz I’m entertaining. :Sunwoo wtf why:
I totally didn’t want to write that this is my face when I look at others, but I’m too tired and I wrote the mirror thing instead. :idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread