This is me rn (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
I never got into Marvels Daredevils, dunno why, but I felt Daredevil, and Matt Murdock a generally bland and boring character, though the action was gritty and real, I guess it was just to gritty and real to be entertaining.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I never got into Marvels Daredevils, dunno why, but I felt Daredevil, and Matt Murdock a generally bland and boring character, though the action was gritty and real, I guess it was just to gritty and real to be entertaining.
Yeah it was probably the most realistic dynamic of like a Superhero, with a villain that has not really any supernatural powers but just pure brain to work with, but that's why I loved it so much :pepecry1:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
Yeah it was probably the most realistic dynamic of like a Superhero, with a villain that has not really any supernatural powers but just pure brain to work with, but that's why I loved it so much :pepecry1:
Needed to make it more entertaining though, despite the dynamics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Needed to make it more entertaining though, despite the dynamics.
it is very entertaining for me, I mean I agree that like the first 1-3 episodes might take a while to get through and might be boring for some
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread