This is one of the nicest places on the entire internets (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,308
Reactions Received
99,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
354,309
Ship
Wreck
I'm not here for a long time yet, only a month now, but so far this is one of the nicest places I have ever been. I rarely see people fighting, I can't even count the number of users that helped me in one way or another, be it by gifting me things, helping me with my card collection or just being awesome and lovely people that cheer me up. It feels really great to be a part of this community!
I hope everyone else is having a similar experience to me and please stay awesome and kind everyone :kittylove:


 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
When KSource first came around that was what was so enticing about joining, everyone who was here and a lot who still are, are very kind people. This community has always been so nice =)
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
this place is superior tbh
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Minus a few personal exceptions this place has overall been a positive experience. I’m thankful for everyone I have met here.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Something I've loved about this community, such nice people and fun times
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,494
Reactions Received
9,508
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
77,262
Gender
Male
To be honest: When bunnyviolet showed me this forums I didn't plan to stay. You were so friendly from day one, but I didn't know much about K-Pop, I mainly listened to Dreamcatcher and so I didn't know most other K-Pop groups you talked about. Most of you are younger than me. But I was interested in the K-Pop scene in general, so I made a stop here.

The reason why I'm still here - is you! This is the most likeable community I've ever experienced. How do you do that? Is listening to K-Pop some type of anger management training? :lisalaugh:

While there are other music forums that are like war zones, KPS feels like ...

821.jpg

The shocking truth: I don't think about leaving KPS again. You have to deal with it! :leavingmind:

This has to be said now!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,308
Reactions Received
99,170
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
354,309
Ship
Wreck
To be honest: When bunnyviolet showed me this forums I didn't plan to stay. You were so friendly from day one, but I didn't know much about K-Pop, I mainly listened to Dreamcatcher and so I didn't know most other K-Pop groups you talked about. Most of you are younger than me. But I was interested in the K-Pop scene in general, so I made a stop here.

The reason why I'm still here - is you! This is the most likeable community I've ever experienced. How do you do that? Is listening to K-Pop some type of anger management training? :lisalaugh:

While there are other music forums that are like war zones, KPS feels like ...

821.jpg

The shocking truth: I don't think about leaving KPS again. You have to deal with it! :leavingmind:

This has to be said now!
I'm so happy to hear you had a similar experience and glad you decided to stay :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread