- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’ve seen some good and some bad, a lot seem overly pressed at the concept of having men doing cheerleading which is just weirdNever watched it, but the reviews are not really good
![]()
that's a stupid reason to hate it, people and their idiotic stereotypical thinkingI’ve seen some good and some bad, a lot seem overly pressed at the concept of having men doing cheerleading which is just weird![]()
Not really, I just like cheerleading so it makes me interested in this onethat's a stupid reason to hate it, people and their idiotic stereotypical thinking
But as far as I know the anime was pretty popular in Japan, it also got a real-live action film
Are you interested in sport animes in general?