- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS EVEN THOUGH THEY GET CHARGED THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT
The right one always loses battery faster for some reasonSo they don't charge completely?
Probably a glitch with the charger???The right one always loses battery faster for some reason![]()
I used the same phone for 8 years before updating.Mine does this too and sometimes after ive charged them the left one ends up not getting charged. I regret becoming apple hoe sometimes but i have challenged myself to use the same phone at least 2-3years![]()
That is a crappy design. Why would manufacturers have the pieces drain separately? Is it so difficult for them to keep the pieces drain simultaneously or are they just screwing with the consumers? I think it's the latter. "Hey, let's force customers to buy new Air Pods every time one of the ear pieces dies."The right one always loses battery faster for some reason![]()