- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
honestly basic pop songs, the ones that are amazing, are the bestOMG A BASIC POP SONG! MY FAVORITE
THIS IS A BOP![]()
This has been stuck on my playlist since YouTube recommended it and I have no regretsThis as well
Yeah same, I tried listening to the album of it as well but it's kinda boring idk, it doesn't have the thing that Don't Call Me Up hasThis has been stuck on my playlist since YouTube recommended it and I have no regrets
OMG A BASIC POP SONG! MY FAVORITE
THIS IS A BOP![]()
I think I have a new faveIt reminds me a lot of Heroine, I like it![]()
oh wow I actually know herI think I have a new fave