Makes me feel so guilty if I ignore his request... O.O
burnenemy Joined 24 March 2021 Messages 1,755 Reactions Received 999 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2021 #1 Makes me feel so guilty if I ignore his request... O.O
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 30 October 2021 #2 "I can't speak English" proceeds to write everything in English
burnenemy Joined 24 March 2021 Messages 1,755 Reactions Received 999 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2021 #3 Panda said: "I can't speak English" proceeds to write everything in English Click to expand... heard some ppl can write but cant speak lol altho idk what's the logic but i guess he can survive if he write it down lol
Panda said: "I can't speak English" proceeds to write everything in English Click to expand... heard some ppl can write but cant speak lol altho idk what's the logic but i guess he can survive if he write it down lol