- Joined
- 14 June 2021
- Messages
- 4,563
- Reactions Received
- 6,241
- Location
- Supernova
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,475
- Pronouns
- he/they
I don't mean to throw shade at all but I was really getting bored of boy groups. Everything sounded the same with recycled concepts or simply noise I'm sorry but then out of nowhere these groups are releasing some really refreshing songs in my opinion and I need more. I'm really liking the natural boy next door look given to them (no puns intended I know one of the groups is called that π), it reminds me of The Boyz in their earlier days or older boy groups back in the day.
Anyway, whatever labels are doing now with their boy groups it's working.
It's good soup!
Bonus:
Like can we go back to this???
Anyway, whatever labels are doing now with their boy groups it's working.
It's good soup!
Bonus:
Like can we go back to this???