this is straight up disrespectful. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I hate to be that person but not all white people think they’re superior. There’s just a good portion of jackasses that love to express how idiotic they are.

You’ll always have these racist assholes it seems no matter where you go.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It didn't only happen to her once or twice, I think I saw like four or five clips of people being racist to her, turkish ones, slavs ones, She's traveling/living through Germany right now. One time even an older German guy came by and said sorry for people being racist to her.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It didn't only happen to her once or twice, I think I saw like four or five clips of people being racist to her, turkish ones, slavs ones, She's traveling/living through Germany right now. One time even an older German guy came by and said sorry for people being racist to her.
Wtf. I would go off on people if I were her. That’s ridiculous. Why do people think it okay to act that way towards her??
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wtf. I would go off on people if I were her. That’s ridiculous. Why do people think it okay to act that way towards her??
no idea, it makes me sad especially because it's around the areas where German's weren't really "taught" how wrong it was what Hitler did, through the DDR they were pretty shut off from the rest in Berlin and just continued living their lives while in other cities they were taught how wrong it was. So it's definitely more of a regional thing, meaning you find less racist and offensive assholes more to the south west of Germany, however that still doesn't make it okay.

I'm still glad that it doesn't destroy her trip through Germany, she seems to still really enjoy the place from what I've seen
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's not just white people that are racist and ignorant assholes, nor "feel superior" or "think they're superior", so please stop using that as some derogatory label - humans in general are plagued by assholery, biggotry, and ignorance.

The great thing though, is that these types of negative and horribly gross actions are slowly fading into the background of the human landscape (though unfortunately we are always developing new ways to act like ignorant assholes, so the cycle likely is destined to continue on until the end of time, regardless of what skin color, gender, creed, race, origin, sexual orientation or what have you are the ones displaying it in any given moment).

THAT aside, the above display is definitely disgusting and ridiculously disrespectful.
I feel for her, and others that have to deal with dicks like this - especially drunk ones that tend to have their asshole personalities only further heightened. It really pains me to hear she's had to deal with so many jerks like this and continues to.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as it isn’t just white people, middle-aged white men are the worst species of human alive.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As much as it isn’t just white people, middle-aged white men are the worst species of human alive.
While I respect your opinion, I don't think it's right to degrade any person, male or female, age range, or color and especially in regards to making a blanket statement such as was made. Just my thought on it. I understand where you are coming from with what you said, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread