This is the longest SM has ever gone without... (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Debuting a new girl group.

There was two years between SNSD and f(x).

Five years between f(x) and Red Velvet.

2020 will mark six years since Red Velvet debut in 2014.

What is SM waiting for???

I am really curious to see what a new SM girl group will be like.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Debuting a new girl group.

There was two years between SNSD and f(x).

Five years between f(x) and Red Velvet.

2020 will mark six years since Red Velvet debut in 2014.

What is SM waiting for???

I am really curious to see what a new SM girl group will be like.

Me too.

I'm a stan of 2 of 3 of their most recent girl groups. (SNSD and RED VELVET). And also love FX.

So history would suggest I like what they do lol.

But I don't know what type of group it'll be? I'm really anticipating it.

I really hope to find a member I like too.

I'm also really anticipating as I'll need a new girl group eventually. TWICE (my current ultimate) won't be around or at full activity forever.

I'll eventually need a new primary love.

You never know what groups will capture you obviously, and I'm not one that Stans purely based on Company.

But I'm curious what SM will put out. What kind of group it will be. And if I'll love the members.

It's exciting thinking about though!
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
they are supposedly debuting a girl group this year. I wouldn't be surprised of we suddenly get new SMRookies and a few months later a group
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
TWICE is under JYP. @emanresu

I'm looking forward to their next project of debuting a new girl group. Red Velvet is a mix of everything - literally sugar and spice and everything nice.
So I'm interested in seeing what this next group will bring to the table.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
TWICE is under JYP. @emanresu

I'm looking forward to their next project of debuting a new girl group. Red Velvet is a mix of everything - literally sugar and spice and everything nice.
So I'm interested in seeing what this next group will bring to the table.
Oh I know haha.

I meant to type SNSD on the first part. LOL.

I'm a Sone and Reveluv. (And a Once)
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't even know any of the girls who are supposed to be in it, so I'm still anticipating coz it's SM, but not as hyped as I was for ITZY where I already knew Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong (and Somi).
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want them to debut already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread