Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 17 July 2020 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost and luvhyun
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 July 2020 #2 SuperM soty Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 17 July 2020 #3 NeoSquare said: SuperM soty Click to expand... They haven't released one yet though
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 17 July 2020 #4 *cough* Answer by Ateez *cough* Also I didn't even know that Alexa came back again... I'm so behind.... Reactions: Ahsoka
*cough* Answer by Ateez *cough* Also I didn't even know that Alexa came back again... I'm so behind....