This is unacceptable (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Firstly I would like to say that I already planned for some of the artists people wanted and also already did one of them but here's the list I got

Gfriend
Oh My Girl
EXO
T-ara
IU

SNSD Solos
BTS
Red Velvet
Ailee
I.O.I vs Wanna One
Big Bang
Twice
Hyuna
Loona Solos

Secondly now I know that people might have missed the train on some groups for various reasons but how on earth did Kara only get 1 vote :zoomeyes:



You guys really need to step it up

​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
what is this for?
The list is for my tournaments with the striked ones being completed and the others being what I got lined up. For the Kara part that's just showing that they only got 1 vote in the polls I did to organize the order.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
VIXX didn't do that hot on votes which is a shame as their tournament would be interesting
Everyone who didn’t vote for VIXX sucks :’)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Are the groups that have been crossed out the groups that have been eliminated? :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Are the groups that have been crossed out the groups that have been eliminated? :welp:
No they're groups i've done a tournament for so it shows which tournament i'm up to in the set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread